[INDOLOGY] Avagraha (or lack of) in Kashmiri manuscripts

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:47:00 UTC 2023

Thank you Deepro,
What you say makes sense, that it is a copy of a Sharada manuscript
carrying over the characteristics of the original.
On a broader point, I've seen  courses on manuscriptology advertised many
places over the years, so I'm wondering if there are any books that have
been written on manuscriptology that cover all these practical issues that
come up when you look at actual manuscripts.
Harry Spier
Harry Spier