[INDOLOGY] Avagraha (or lack of) in Kashmiri manuscripts

Deepro Chakraborty deepro at ualberta.ca
Mon May 8 23:09:31 UTC 2023

You are most welcome.

I cannot think of any single book that covers all such issues. You can
check some of the volumes of Studies in Manuscript Cultures
<https://www.csmc.uni-hamburg.de/publications/smc.html>. Some volumes are
particularly dedicated to Indic manuscripts, such as Volume 10: Bidur
Bhattarai's Dividing Texts: Conventions of Visual Text-Organisation in
Nepalese and North Indian Manuscripts
<https://www.csmc.uni-hamburg.de/publications/smc/smc10.html>. For the
Kashmiri manuscripts, I would recommend Michael Witzel's 1994 article "Kashmiri
Manuscripts and Pronunciation
<https://archive.org/details/kashmiri-manuscripts-and-pronunciation-witzel>
".

Deepro