[INDOLOGY] TOMORROW: Digital conference on the origins of the world and humankind, University of Bonn

Julia Hegewald julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de
Wed Nov 2 07:38:29 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues and friends,

this is a brief reminder of our digital conference on the origins of the world and of humankind, tomorrow and on Friday. I attach the final programme and the Zoom links once again for your information.

Topic: Images and Stories of the Origin(s) of the World and Humankind - Day 1
Time: Nov 3, 2022 13:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://uni-bonn.zoom.us/j/69613271140?pwd=Z2czMVp3emJ0cFdPZmFXL0h1SnAzdz09 <https://uni-bonn.zoom.us/j/69613271140?pwd=Z2czMVp3emJ0cFdPZmFXL0h1SnAzdz09>

Meeting ID: 696 1327 1140
Passcode: 568255

Topic: Images and Stories of the Origin(s) of the World and Humankind - Day 2
Time: Nov 4, 2022 13:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://uni-bonn.zoom.us/j/68159840587?pwd=WFU1WklxK2NORVo0YkgyU1pmZVNmZz09 <https://uni-bonn.zoom.us/j/68159840587?pwd=WFU1WklxK2NORVo0YkgyU1pmZVNmZz09>

Meeting ID: 681 5984 0587
Passcode: 325746

Everybody is welcome and no registration is necessary. Do join us if you can.
With best wishes,

Julia A. B. Hegewald.

Prof. Dr. Julia A. B. Hegewald
Professor of Oriental Art History
Head of Department
University of Bonn
Institute of Oriental and Asian Studies (IOA)
Department of Asian and Islamic Art History
Adenauerallee 10
53113 Bonn
Germany

Email: julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de