[INDOLOGY] Narratology

Walter Slaje slaje at kabelmail.de
Tue Sep 2 06:14:01 UTC 2014

I would like to draw the attention of those interested in the subject to
the two papers cited below as well as to the list attached here with 72
titles generated within a few seconds from the SARDS3 database (
http://www.sards.uni-halle.de/sards/) by simply entering the keyword
"narrative".

 Witzel, Michael: On the origin of the literary device of the ‘Frame Story‘
in Old Indian literature. In: Hinduismus und Buddhismus, Festschrift für
Ulrich Schneider, hrsg. v. Harry Falk. Freiburg, 1987, pp. 380-414.

Minkowski, C. Z.: Janamejaya's sattra and ritual structure, in: Journal of
the American Oriental Society, 109, 1989, pp. 401-420.

Regards,
WS

-----------------------------
Prof. Dr. Walter Slaje
Hermann-Löns-Str. 1
D-99425 Weimar
Deutschland

Ego ex animi mei sententia spondeo ac polliceor
studia humanitatis impigro labore culturum et provecturum
non sordidi lucri causa nec ad vanam captandam gloriam,
sed quo magis veritas propagetur et lux eius, qua salus
humani generis continetur, clarius effulgeat.
Vindobonae, die XXI. mensis Novembris MCMLXXXIII.