[INDOLOGY] Narratology

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 03:12:39 UTC 2014

02 09 14

Thanks George! I have no difference with you. My narrowing of the choice,
instead of using a more inclusive term like, say, *Deutschologists*, was
inadvertent.

One thing. By *Rahmen-erzälung* I tried to mean the structure of narration
within narration that is very prominent in Indian story-telling,
occasionally leading to the loss of the thread.  There are several other
types of structure that George's references include.

In any case, I enjoyed the postings.

Thanks again!

Best

DB