JambUdvIpaSaMgrahaNI

Rolf Koch roheko at MERKUR.NET
Tue Mar 14 09:24:56 UTC 2000

I would like to suggest you looking for the commentary of Shanticandra since
Haribhadra suri did not understand Prakrit language very well and his
commentary is often obscure. samgrahani-stanzas will be very difficult to
understand without the text of the sutra. Why not using the complete text of
the sutra (as provided by Shanticandra.
All earlier treatrises on the Jambudvipa refer to Shanticandra.
ÁÂNTICANDRA, Jambûdvîpa-prajñapti (Bombay, 1920).

roheko