The anon-s problem

Sreenivas Paruchuri sreeni at KTP.UNI-PADERBORN.DE
Wed Mar 8 15:35:53 UTC 2000

>> John Smith schrieb:
> On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Tarek Wani wrote:
> > Is it too much to ask to keep racial prejudices and
> > hate-mongering out of this list?
>
> I don't think I can be bothered to subscribe to Indology any more: with
> honourable exceptions -- including many Indian contributors, but not
> including Tarek Wani -- it has degenerated into an endless sequence of
> flamewars on topics that are of little interest to me as a fairly

"Indology" List faced this problem many times before in the past. deja vu!

Perhaps, this list readers may be interested to know that Shri/Shrimati
"TW" signs, on one list, so:

                -Tarek (or Tariq)

and on Indology-List signed so:
                tAraka wANi

I wish (s)he maintains some consistency while signing his/her name!
Welcome to the club of NG/SM/VI/KR/...., DG/SC/.... Well, if you are
a long time subscriber to Indology-list or Usenet groups like RMIC,
you 'd know what club it is!

Regards,                                --Sreenivas