Indian police training

Katherine K. Brobeck sivadasi at EROLS.COM
Fri Mar 3 05:18:14 UTC 2000

Dear Sir:
Try looking up the novels of the author RUMER GODDEN.  Her last novel before
her death was on just this subject.  The found statue of Siva was taken
to England, but acted in its own defense, wanting to be returned
to INDIA.  Sources of this case in England might give you some leads.
Sorry, I can't remember the title of the book.