[INDOLOGY] CfP: International Conference “Strong Asymmetrical Dependencies: Perspectives from Asia, Past & Present”

Julia Hegewald julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de
Tue Sep 3 15:07:58 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues and friends,

I would like to draw your attention to the following conference at Bonn, which might be of interest to you if you would like to present material in the form of a research paper.
With best wishes,

Julia (A.B. Hegewald).

Dear BCDSS Members and Friends,

I am happy to share with you the Call for Papers for the International Conference “Strong Asymmetrical Dependencies: Perspectives from Asia, Past & Present” which will take place in Bonn 06 – 08 May, 2025.

We are looking for contributions on all of Asia and on all times and periods you can think of. We kindly ask you to spread the word and make everybody aware for whom this could be relevant. The conference aims at advancing scholarly dialogue and interdisciplinarity when thinking of strong asymmetrical dependency in Asia.

Please find all the details here: https://www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en/outreach/news-bcdss/call-for-papers-2 <https://www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en/outreach/news-bcdss/call-for-papers-2>

Kind regards
Jeannine

----
Jeannine Bischoff
Managing Director

Bonn Center for Dependency and Slavery Studies
University of Bonn
Niebuhrstraße 5
D-53113 Bonn
Phone: +49 228 73 62444
Email: dependency at uni-bonn.de <mailto:dependency at uni-bonn.de>
Web: www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en <http://www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DependencyBonn <https://www.facebook.com/DependencyBonn>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DependencyBonn <https://twitter.com/DependencyBonn>
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dependencybonn/ <https://www.instagram.com/dependencybonn/>
Newsletter: https://listen.uni-bonn.de/wws/subscribe/dependencystudies <https://listen.uni-bonn.de/wws/subscribe/dependencystudies>

Prof. Dr. Julia A. B. Hegewald
Professor of Oriental Art History
Head of Department
University of Bonn
Institute of Oriental and Asian Studies (IOA)
Department of Asian and Islamic Art History
Adenauerallee 10
53113 Bonn
Germany

Email: julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de