[INDOLOGY] Scan of a few pages needed.

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:28:40 UTC 2024

Thank you to Eugen Ciurtin,  Simon Brodbeck,  and Lubomir Ondracka who
replied off-list.  Unfortunately as Simon and Lubomir pointed out volume 4
of the series is just a part of book III of the Mahabharata and does not
contain the 108 names of Surya. Also unfortunately Van Buitenen in his
translation of the Mahabharata did not translate these names but listed
them only in sanskrit.
Thanks,
Harry Spier