[INDOLOGY] Looking for a rare publication on the Maldives

Andrea Acri andrea.acri at ephe.psl.eu
Wed Jun 12 10:41:34 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

I’m looking for the following publication:

The South Asian Heritage of Early Maldives, by P. Ragupathy. Male’, Republic of Maldives: Science Education Centre, 1993.

A search on worldcat (and the catalogues of major libraries) has yielded no results. I know this is going to be really difficult, but if anyone knows where I could find a hard copy (apart, perhaps, from the National Library of the Maldives in Male), or even a .pdf, I’d be really grateful for that info.

Best wishes,

Andrea