[INDOLOGY] Catalogues.indology.info offline today and tomorrow

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:45:30 UTC 2024

Regarding the infrastructure supporting catalogues.indology.info (aka
catalogs.indology.info),

On July 24, 2024, there will be a two-day outage to perform essential
upgrades. This maintenance is intended to upgrade Nextcloud software,
optimize server configurations, and implement security patches. These
actions are crucial for enhancing the performance, security, and
reliability of our Nextcloud infrastructure.

During this maintenance, all Nextcloud services will be unavailable. This
includes access to files, calendars, contacts, and other collaborative
features.

*Start time: Wednesday, July 24 at 9 a.m. (Mountain daylight time) End
time: Friday, July 26 at 9 a.m. (Mountain daylight time)*

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY list <http://indology.info> committee member
*Please do not reply to me personally: re*ply to
indology-owner at list.indology.info