[INDOLOGY] Fall Language Courses at Yogic Studies

Seth Powell seth at yogicstudies.com
Mon Jul 22 19:14:19 UTC 2024

Dear all,

With apologies for cross-posting—please consider sharing with your students and colleagues.

We are pleased to announce that enrollment is now open at Yogic Studies for our Fall term online Elementary and Intermediate language programs. The courses run for 12 or 9 weeks, respectively, and are part of a three-term series. Students can enroll for each term individually, or for the entire series. Classes are held live on Zoom twice per week with sessions recorded for later viewing.

All of our language courses are taught by highly regarded instructors who approach their online courses with the same expectations and pedagogical rigor as they do their university courses.

SKT 101 | Elementary Sanskrit I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/skt-101>
Instructor: Dr. Antonia Ruppel
Sep 9 - Nov 29 (12 weeks)
Mon 10-11:30am / Wed 12-1:30pm

SKT 202 | Intermediate Sanskrit II <https://www.yogicstudies.com/skt-202>
Instructor: Dr. Antonia Ruppel
Sep 9 - Nov 8 (9 weeks)
Mon 12-1:30pm / Wed 10-11:30am

HINDI 101 | Elementary Hindi I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/hindi-101>
Instructor: Dr. Rajiv Ranjan
Sep 10 - Nov 29 (12 weeks)
Tue/Thur 12-1:30pm

HINDI 201 | Intermediate Hindi I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/hindi-201>
Instructor: Dr. Rajiv Ranjan
Sep 10 - Nov 29 (12 weeks)
Tue/Thur 2-3:30pm

TIBET 101 | Elementary Tibetan I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/tibet-101>
Instructor: Kunsang (Jakaira Peréz)
Sep 10 - Nov 29 (12 weeks)
Tue/Thur 10-11:30am

PALI 101 | Elementary Pali I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/pali-101>
Instructor: Dr. Aleix Ruiz-Falqués
Sep 9 - Nov 29 (12 weeks)
Mon/Wed 10-11:30am

PALI 201 | Intermediate Pali I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/pali-201>

LATIN-S 101 | Latin for Sanskritists <https://www.yogicstudies.com/latin-s-101>
Instructor: Dr. Antonia Ruppel
Sep 10 - Nov 29 (12 weeks)
Tue/Thur 10-11:30am

Note: All times are listed in PT (Pacific Time).

The courses are reasonably priced so as to be accessible and scholarships are also available for students with financial hardship. We are currently running an Early Bird enrollment of 20% off the tuition costs, now through Friday July 26.

Although we are not currently affiliated with a university, previous students have been able to receive university credit on a case-by-case basis with their respective departments.

To learn more visit https://www.yogicstudies.com/languages.

If you have any questions about our online courses, please feel free to contact us at info at yogcistudies.com <mailto:info at yogcistudies.com>.

With best wishes,

Seth