[INDOLOGY] Devanagari v and b in manuscripts from Kashmir

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 00:10:25 UTC 2023

The author is Dr Charles Li.  There's more information at the Github site:
https://github.com/chchch/upama .
See also,

   - Reconstructing a Sanskrit text
   <https://chchch.github.io/sanskrit-alignment/docs/index.html>
   - For further discussion of the methodology behind Saktumiva, see Li 2017
   <https://www.sidestone.com/bookviewer/9789088904837>: 305-310 and Li 2018
   <https://www.repository.cam.ac.uk/bitstream/handle/1810/284085/limits_of_the_real.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y>,
   ch.4.
   - Li, C. (2022) “Helayo: Reconstructing Sanskrit Texts from Manuscript
   Witnesses,” Journal of Open Source Software. *The Open Journal* 7: 4022.
   DOI <http://doi.org/10.21105/joss.04022>

Best,
Dominik