[INDOLOGY] Devanagari v and b in manuscripts from Kashmir

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 23:40:25 UTC 2023

Dominik,
Could you tell us a little more about saktumIva (saktumiva.org).  The
website tells us what it does, but I couldn't find a page that gave some
history of it, who its principals were etc.
*Saktumiva* is a platform for producing and publishing critical editions of
Sanskrit texts. Users can produce transcriptions of documents, such as
manuscripts or printed editions, and then automatically collate them to
produce an apparatus of variants.

Thanks,
Harry Spier