[INDOLOGY] AI: the hallucinations of chatGPT and Bard

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Mar 24 18:20:28 UTC 2023

Glad that I am retired. At Michigan, I did have some occasions when a
student would simply download someone's article, change the name and submit
it as his own work.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]