[INDOLOGY] Devanagari v and b in manuscripts from Kashmir

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:05:46 UTC 2023

Dear all,
In transcribing (not making an edition) of  a manuscript like this with व
written for both व and ब is it best practice to have the transcription also
follow the practice of the original manuscript and also just use the letter व
. And leave any interpretation about both word breaks and whats a *v* or a
*b* to any users of the transcription.
Thanks,
Harry Spier