[INDOLOGY] Translation of Ratirahasya?

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:05:18 UTC 2022

The book is  Koka Shastra: Being The Ratirahasya Of Kokkoka And Other
Medieval Indian Writings On Love By Alex Comfort .
The Book has 176 Pages and the one at archives  for which you have given
the link has 146 pages.  I Suppose The introductory and cover pages are
missing..

The complete  book is available to borrow and read at archives.org
The Koka shastra; being the Ratirahasya of Kokkoka and other medieval
Indian writings on love : Kokkoka, 8th cent : Free Download, Borrow, and
Streaming : Internet Archive
<https://archive.org/details/kokashastrabeing00kokk/mode/2up>
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Website: https://www.indoscripts.org/
View our Digitized Collections
Indo Script Raksha Trust : Free Texts : Free Download, Borrow and Streaming
: Internet Archive <https://archive.org/details/indo-script-raksha-trust>
https://archive.org/details/@sri_gargeshwari_digital_foundation
https://archive.org/details/karnatakasamskritauniversity

न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।