[INDOLOGY] New version of Bloomfield's Vedic Concordance

rajam rajam at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 19:01:50 UTC 2022

Looks very impressive! Congratulations!

Mere XML version may not be useful for those that are not software/programming savvy, I think.

Any possibility of this data being represented in a visual mode, say for example, see Visual Thesaurus (https://www.visualthesaurus.com <https://www.visualthesaurus.com/>)?

I’ve been wanting to create one for Tamil for many years now, but I don’t have enough resources, so my wishful thinking remains as such. I contacted the developers at Thinkmap.com <http://thinkmap.com/> long time ago; they sent me a sample SDK (software development kit); it was great, but I could not proceed further because I couldn’t afford the price for their SDK.

You may want to try developing a Visual Thesaurus for your data. If you have the urge and willingness and enough resources … you can contribute a marvelous search engine to the field of Indology! On your side, all you/one need(s) to know is some hands-on experience with HTML, XML, JavaScript and some latest Web Language such as PHP!

With Best Wishes,
rajam