[INDOLOGY] NGMCP images and copyright law

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:15:54 UTC 2022

Dear everyone,
To be more specific about what I'm trying to find out.  Under the agreement
between the project and the Nepal government and under international
copyright law, when if ever, can  manuscript photographs from the project
legally in someones possession be made available on the internet.
Thanks,
Harry Spier