[INDOLOGY] Question about a copper plate

jacob at fabularasa.dk jacob at fabularasa.dk
Tue Oct 19 12:21:58 UTC 2021

I am attaching Rivière's French translation of the Yantracintāmaṇi from
1976 with all the yantras beautifully drawn up in red ink. That is, of
course, only a drop in the ocean of yantras, but at least it is a good
place to start. The text was critically edited by Hans-Georg Türstig in
1988, but I do not have a digital scan at hand.

I would be happy to take a second look at the yantra if you manage to
decipher the inscriptions in more detail.

Best,
Jacob