[INDOLOGY] Question about a copper plate

Anna Slaczka annamisia at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 12:12:36 UTC 2021

Dear Jacob,

Fabulous, thank you! A yantra of 5 by 5 and the number written next to it - that makes perfect sense. I can try to read the engravings with better light, but I doubt that I can read all of them, ever. I can see a ‘ta’, and probably ‘Ta’ (or ‘da’), but not in a sequence. Where could I find examples of such yantras (might be too many of them…).

With thanks,
Anna.

Sent from my iPhone