[INDOLOGY] Question about the Indian grammatical tradition's impact on Western philology and linguistics

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 13 15:30:47 UTC 2021

Hi Brendan,

Halbfass's India and Europe may be worth looking at. I'm sorry that I don't have my copy in my present location to verify whether or not this is really a good lead, but it's definitely something I would want to check in this context.

best,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études, émérite
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago