[INDOLOGY] MPhil dissertation search request

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:33:23 UTC 2021

Dear Friends,

I'm looking for an MPhil dissertation from the

Department of Archaeology & Architecture at Potti Sreeramalu Telugu
University.

I've looked on shodhganga
<https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/handle/10603/301597> with no success.
It only seems to have one dissertation from the music dept.

The dissertation is listed at the bottom of this page
<http://teluguuniversity.ac.in/history/dept_arch_mphil/> (#36). While the
citation is shared below. I'm not exactly sure which of the names is the
student and I assume the other name is maybe the supervisor.

*D. Chaitanya Kranti Kumar*

Dommarulu, Viramustulu, Vipravinodulu:  Mali Madhya Yuga Kalamlo (1543  –
1565 A.D.) Dalita Samajika Vargala Utthanam: Oka Adhayanam

*N. Chandra Mouli*

2006

Please let me know if there is some repository that might have it.

I've written to the university but did not receive any reply.

Thank you.

All the best,

パトリック マッカートニー
Patrick McCartney, PhD
Research Affiliate - Organization for Identity and Cultural Development
(OICD), Kyoto
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University
Member - South Asia Research Institute (SARI), Australian National
University

Skype / Zoom - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp + Line:  +61410644259
Twitter - @psdmccartney @yogascapesinjap