[INDOLOGY] Invitation to online Seminar Changing Patterns of Patronage in south Asia

cezarygalewicz at yahoo.com cezarygalewicz at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 22:05:19 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues and friends,

On behalf of the Organisers (Cultures of Patronage, Jagiellonian University with DELI Project Paris, IIS RUG Groningen) I warmly invite you to join our online seminar

Changing Patterns of Patronage across South Asia
in the Early Modern and Colonial Periods

to be held on 14-16 October 2021

Seminar Program, Book of Abstracts and Registration Form can be accessed at:

https://psc.uj.edu.pl/patronage/calendar/-/journal_content/56_INSTANCE_WN62M0xLZM15/30300043/147546379

or by following the link at the bottom of the little poster attached..

Organizing committee:
Cezary Galewicz (NCN Cultures of Patronage, Jagiellonian University)
Claudine Le Blanc and Nicolas Dejenne (DELI Project, Sorbonne Nouvelle Paris)
Elena Mucciarelli (IIS RUG Groningen)

Cezary Galewicz
Professor of Indian Civilisation
Jagiellonian University
Centre for Comparative Studies of Civilisations
ul. Grodzka 52 31-044 Krakow
https://psc.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/about/staff/cezary-galewicz

NCN Opus Culture of Patronage Project
https://psc.uj.edu.pl/patronage

Coordinator of Doctoral Program in Cultures and Religions,
Doctoral School in Humanities
https://human.phd.uj.edu.pl/dla-doktorantow/programy-doktorskie/nauki-o-kulturze-i-religii