[INDOLOGY] New Publication: Classical Sanskrit Tragedy

Bihani Sarkar bihanisarkar at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:55:16 UTC 2021

Apologies for this additional message.

My publisher has just now sent me a flyer and order form with a 35%
discount code (attached). This brings the price of the book down to 55.25
Great British Pounds.
I apologize for the expense, but unfortunately I was not in control of the
price. Bloomsbury-IB Tauris were considerate enough, though, to listen to
my plea to have a more affordable version of the book for the Indian
market, which is where I would like *Classical Sanskrit Tragedy* to be most
widely available: I have been told by them that a specially priced Indian
paperback will be coming out later.

If you order online at www.bloomsbury.com please enter the code *GLR BN3*
on the first page at the checkout for the 35% discount to apply.
Thank you.
Bihani