[INDOLOGY] request for article

Bruno Galasek-Hul bgalasek at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:00:09 UTC 2020

Esteemed scholars,

For a project I’m in need of the following article by the late Prof. Hahn:

Michael Hahn. “Kṣemendra’s Garbhāvakrāntyavadāna (Sanskrittexte aus dem tibetischen Tanjur II)," Journal of the European Ayurvedic Society 5 (1997): 82-112.

Due to the present circumstances I do not have physical access to a university library, and my internet research did not lead me to an electronic version of this discontinued journal. I would be grateful if someone was able to share a PDF copy of this article with me.

Many thanks!

Bruno

Bruno Galasek-Hul, Ph.D.
Cell: +1-203-507-0080