[INDOLOGY] request for article

Bruno Galasek-Hul bgalasek at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:12:19 UTC 2020

Many thanks to Professors Jonathan Silk and Roland Steiner, who both shared the article with me within minutes! Roland Steiner also alerts me to the fact that the past volumes of the Journal of the European Āyurvedic Society (JEĀS) have been uploaded to the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/ualberta_specialprojects?and%5B%5D=european+ayurvedic&sin= <https://archive.org/details/ualberta_specialprojects?and[]=european+ayurvedic&sin=>.
I realized once more how extraordinarily interconnected our modern world is, with both its positive and negative consequences.

Be safe!

Bruno