[INDOLOGY] Antw: Re: Scan tent

Raik Strunz raik.strunz at indologie.uni-halle.de
Fri Jul 17 08:56:13 UTC 2020

Dear John,

in this regard I can warmly recommend The Centre for the Study of
Manuscript Cultures (CSMC) in Hamburg:
https://www.manuscript-cultures.uni-hamburg.de/index_e.html

The researchers there are fully equipped with a variety of different
instruments to digitalize and further analyze manuscripts and writing
materials on the go, if necessary also only with light baggage, they
surely might be of help for you. A sub-project also is invested in
developing a model for pattern analysis in manuscripts.

Best,

Raik Strunz

–––––––––––

Raik Strunz, M.A.

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Email: raik.strunz at indologie.uni-halle.de
Tel.: +49 345 / 55 23655

Seminar für Südasienkunde und Indologie
 — Indologie —
Orientalisches Institut
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg

Emil-Abderhalden-Straße 9
D-06108 Halle (Saale)

www.indologie.uni-halle.de

–––––––––––

सर॑स्वत्यै॒  स्वाहा॑  ॥

>>> Arlo Griffiths via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info> 17.07.20
9.26 Uhr >>>
Adeline Levivier, Visual Data Manager for the DHARMA project, whom you
see in action in this photo, has conceived this cube-shaped tent with
movable LEDs and obtained excellent result for photographing copper
plates during our fieldwork in Bangladesh last year. If there is
interest, I can ask her to write up a description of how to build this
very portable contraption.
Arlo Griffiths

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 17 juil. 2020 à 03:16, Dominik Wujastyk via INDOLOGY