Re: [INDOLOGY] adṛṣṭa in Vaiśeṣikasūtra?

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Jul 15 20:02:50 UTC 2020

Dear John,

     A student of mine, Allen Merkrebs Hillel, completed a PhD dissertation
at the University of Michigan in 1977 on the topic of "The Concept of
Adr̥ṣṭa in Vaiśeṣika Philosophy, As an Explanation for the Law of Karma."
It is available from ProQuest Dissertations and Theses.  If you don't have
access to it, let me know.  With best wishes,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]