Re: [INDOLOGY] adṛṣṭa in Vaiśeṣikasūtra?

Nemec, John William (jwn3y) jwn3y at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 16 01:57:04 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Birgit Kellner, Madhav Deshpande, Harunaga Isaacson, and Jef Pierce all came through, sharing either a copy of Wezler's article or other related materials (of which I was not aware).

I am, as ever--and as all of us are I am sure--grateful for the Indology list and for this sort of support and collegiality.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
John