[INDOLOGY] Texts about translations

Caley Smith smith.caley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:29:33 UTC 2020

Dear Nataliya,

While not commentarial on translation *per sē, *I have an article that has
just come out in the Wiley-Blackwell's *Companion to World Literature* in
which I try to use the aesthetic sensibilities of the Rgveda to imagine
what it would consider essential to a graceful translation itself (hint:
the enigma of the imagery has to remain, well... enigmatic). It is aimed at
a comparative lit audience rather than a strictly philological one, but if
you would like a copy, I am happy to send you a PDF.

Best,
Caley