[INDOLOGY] Motilal Banarsidass

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 10:27:15 UTC 2020

 Thanks for this information. When I spoke to Rajendra Prakash Jain a short while ago he said that they are still sorting out who will do what. I expect there may be natural attrition probably some specialization but it may take some time to settle out. If you have a past relationship you're happy with, then you can probably go with that for now.

They are still close family and most of them live right next to each other.
Best,
Dean