Re: [INDOLOGY] Rahder’s 1926 Daśabhūmikasūtra edition with 1923 date

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 22:18:38 UTC 2020

Dear Christophe,

Thanks a lot for your replies. Sorry that I did not provide a link to the
1923 copy. What you say about the printer possibly copying from the title
page of the first volume published by the Société belge d'études orientales
makes a lot of sense. I looked at Poussin's volume 1 of *L’Abhidharmakośa
de Vasubandhu*, and the bottom three lines match those in the 1923
*Daśabhūmikasūtra* copy. That would well explain how the typographical
error arose. Thanks

Best regards,
.
David Reigle