[INDOLOGY] A distraction from the Coronavirus

Uskokov, Aleksandar aleksandar.uskokov at yale.edu
Sun Apr 5 15:28:27 UTC 2020

Perhaps closing the eyes should always be on one's mind when the leader is not sarvajña and sarvavid, to keep with the Kaṭha/Muṇḍaka context.

I prefer the verse about praśāntacittāya śamānvitāya. So I will let further responses fly by.

Aleksandar Uskokov

Lector in Sanskrit

South Asian Studies Council, Yale University

203-432-1972 | aleksandar.uskokov at yale.edu