[INDOLOGY] Query on verse forms

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 08:00:10 UTC 2019

Sharing a snapshot of a page from a book

The Sants : Studies in a Devotional Tradition of India by W H McLeod

In the footnotes it has a few references that may be useful

The page is here
<https://books.google.co.in/books?id=OkKhOivXrhgC&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=gatha+saptasati+meter&source=bl&ots=wNqyaFLAc4&sig=ACfU3U1OX027yAKd7AhAZGKvIo2ojTQ6ig&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiXmfL4s9zkAhUQH7cAHTstC3MQ6AEwBXoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=gatha%20saptasati%20meter&f=false>
.