[INDOLOGY] Script tables

Andrew Ollett andrew.ollett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:19:46 UTC 2019

I want to thank everyone who responded to my query (Matthew Kapstein, Arlo
Griffiths, Tyler Williams, Roland Steiner, Marco Franceschini, Stefan
Baums, and Rolf Heinrich Koch) for the extremely valuable suggestions,
which included a few tools, like Archetype, I hadn't known existed. I can
also mention that, if you can't or don't want to use costly proprietary
software, some of the preprocessing steps that Marco Franceschini described
can be done in free and open-source tools like ImageMagick.