[INDOLOGY] Script tables

Tyler Williams tylerwwilliams at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:27:02 UTC 2019

Dear Andrew,

I've created tables quickly and easily using Adobe Illustrator; I
essentially trace scanned images from manuscripts (automatically or
manually depending on the complexity of the character). The benefit of
creating vector graphics is that they are easy to modify and reproduce in
all sorts of software and application contexts (and are obviously much
smaller in size than other types of image files).

Since Adobe is proprietary and costly, I've also looked at some free
graphic design applications
<https://www.nyfa.edu/student-resources/six-free-alternatives-to-adobe-illustrator/>
which are solid, though Illustrator is still my favorite.

Best,
Tyler