[INDOLOGY] The alphabet found in the Lalitavistara

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 23:57:31 UTC 2019

Dear list members,
"A Primer in Grantha Characters" relating devanagari to grantha
characters has after h  what I think is  vedic l followed by kSa for
51 characters .

A chart I have relating  Sharada characters  to devanagari (I no
longer recall the source and I have no title page for it ) has   kSa
tra jJa SNa STa STha after h .(I'm using Kyoto-Harvard
transliteration).

Harry Spier