[INDOLOGY] The alphabet found in the Lalitavistara

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sat Nov 2 01:19:47 UTC 2019

The traditional Marathi charts of the Alphabet [called मुळाक्षरे] also end
in ह, ळ, क्ष, ज्ञ.

[image: image.png]
Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]