[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit Compounds: A Philosophical Study

Malcolm Keating c.malcolm.keating at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:50:24 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,
Thanks to Dr. Arjun Kashyap for the link, which is
http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/handle/10603/70988?mode=full in case
others are interested. I believe there may have been a temporary server
issue preventing the download, but I've now been able to download the PDF.
If anyone else cannot, I'm happy to send it.

Best,
Malcolm