[INDOLOGY] Latest release of the Shobhika font (version 1.05) from SandHI

Clemency Montelle clemency.montelle at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Mar 8 03:51:36 UTC 2019

Shared on behalf of  SandHI (Science and Heritage Initiative), IIT Bombay

-------

IIT Bombay is pleased to announce the latest release of the Shobhika font. Version 1.05 includes rules for correct rendering of more vedic accents (particularly the Mādhyandina Śākhā of the Śukla Yajurveda) and also fixes a minor bug. The latest version of the font and detailed release notes can be found at:
https://github.com/Sandhi-IITBombay/Shobhika/releases

Shobhika is an open source font. The source code as well as further details regarding the font can be found below:
https://github.com/Sandhi-IITBombay/Shobhika

The following brochure describes and showcases various features of Shobhika.
The brochure may be distributed within your institution and beyond to interested parties:
https://github.com/Sandhi-IITBombay/Shobhika/blob/master/docs/Shobhika.pdf

As always, we welcome bug reports, suggestions, and other comments at our GitHub page:
https://github.com/Sandhi-IITBombay/Shobhika/issues

SandHI (Science and Heritage Initiative), IIT Bombay

----
Dr. Clemency Montelle
Professor
School of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Canterbury | Te Whare Wananga o Waitaha
Private Bag 4800, Christchurch 8140
NEW ZEALAND
http://www.math.canterbury.ac.nz/~c.montelle/