[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit Compounds: A Philosophical Study

Aleix Ruiz Falqués arfalques at cantab.net
Thu Mar 7 06:39:55 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I would also be interested in a copy of this book. Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
Aleix

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 12:49, Malcolm Keating via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Does anyone have an e-version of Mulakaluri Srimannarayana Murti's
> "Sanskrit Compounds: A Philosophical Study"? It was published as Chowkhamba
> Sanskrit Series 93 in 1974 but was previously a dissertation. Either form
> would be acceptable. I have checked Shodhganga and while it is listed, I do
> not seem able to download it. The book is out of print and interlibrary
> loan to Singapore takes some time.
>
> Best,
> Malcolm
>
> --
> --
> Malcolm Keating
> Yale-NUS College | Assistant Professor | Humanities Division (Philosophy)
> | malcolm.keating at yale-nus.edu.sg
>
> Office hours may be scheduled here: https://malcolmkeating.youcanbook.me
> Academic website: http://www.malcolmkeating.com/

Aleix Ruiz-Falqués
Pali Lecturer
Head of the Department of Pali and Languages
Shan State Buddhist University
Phaya Phyu, Taunggyi, Myanmar 140101
(+95) 09428757648