[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit Compounds: A Philosophical Study

Malcolm Keating c.malcolm.keating at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:19:21 UTC 2019

Does anyone have an e-version of Mulakaluri Srimannarayana Murti's
"Sanskrit Compounds: A Philosophical Study"? It was published as Chowkhamba
Sanskrit Series 93 in 1974 but was previously a dissertation. Either form
would be acceptable. I have checked Shodhganga and while it is listed, I do
not seem able to download it. The book is out of print and interlibrary
loan to Singapore takes some time.

Best,
Malcolm

Malcolm Keating
Yale-NUS College | Assistant Professor | Humanities Division (Philosophy) |
malcolm.keating at yale-nus.edu.sg

Office hours may be scheduled here: https://malcolmkeating.youcanbook.me
Academic website: http://www.malcolmkeating.com/