[INDOLOGY] Editions Treatises on Architcture

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be
Tue Jun 25 11:42:22 UTC 2019

Since the attached article did not reach me back, I give the url on Archiv where the whole volume is available :

https://archive.org/details/IndianScientificTraditionsK.N.NikanthaElayathFelicitationVolumeUnithriN.V.P.Articles

Le 25 juin 2019 à 12:35, Christophe Vielle via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info<mailto:indology at list.indology.info>> a écrit :

Here an article by

S. A. S. Sarma, “A Survey of Works Relating to Kerala Architecture”, in Indian

Scientific Traditions (Professor K. N. Neelakanthan Elayath Felicitation Volume),

Calicut University Sanskrit Series n° 19, University of Calicut, 2006, p. 225-244 (there are other articles on Kerala architecture in the vol.),

Christophe Vielle<https://uclouvain.be/en/directories/christophe.vielle>
Louvain-la-Neuve