[INDOLOGY] Śabdakhaṇḍa of the Nyāyakaustubha

andra.kleb at gmail.com andra.kleb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 06:43:47 UTC 2019

Dear members of the list,

I noticed that my yesterday's email had some problems with diacritics. In the hope that this could be one of the reasons for the absence of replies, I take the liberty of repeating my query.
I am looking for a soft copy of the Śabdakhaṇḍa (or, Śabdapariccheda?) of the Nyāyakaustubha by Mahādeva. According to the bibliographical note in NSR Tatacharya's Śābdabodhamīmāṃsā, it was published 1982 by the Saraswathi Mahal Library in Tanjavore.

Many thanks in advance!

best,
Andrey