[INDOLOGY] EasyUnicode for a Windows computer?

Rolf Heinrich Koch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:22:50 UTC 2019

If you like to use Unicode-letters for all Windows-apps incl. Explorer,
Firefox etc.:

Write a small exe-file with the (free) /AutoHotkey/-app and copy this
exe-file into the Autostart-folder of Windows.

It is really very easy: You just write a list assigning unicode-letters
to any keyshortcut you like.

Best

Heiner

www.rolfheinrichkoch.wordpress.com