[INDOLOGY] EasyUnicode for a Windows computer?

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 01:32:46 UTC 2019

Dear Anya,
For Word on Windows you can define shortcut keys. Just go to the insert
symbols menu and press "shorcut key" and then define what you want for
letters with diacriticals.  I used Alt + the character for diacritical
under the letter and ctrl+ the character for diacritical above the letter.
Alt+ctrl + the character if there is a diacritical above and below the
character, and a few others for the nasals.
Harry Spier