[INDOLOGY] EasyUnicode for a Windows computer?

Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Wed Aug 14 07:57:57 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Rolf Heinrich Koch via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info>
To: indology at list.indology.info
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] EasyUnicode for a Windows computer?
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:22:50 +0200
Mailer: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
 Thunderbird/60.8.0

    If you like to use Unicode-letters for all Windows-apps incl.
      Explorer, Firefox etc.:

    Write a small exe-file with the (free) AutoHotkey-app and
      copy this exe-file into the Autostart-folder of Windows.

    It is really very easy: You just write a list assigning
      unicode-letters to any keyshortcut you like.

    Best

    Heiner

    Am 14.08.2019 um 03:32 schrieb Harry
      Spier via INDOLOGY:

    -- www.rolfheinrichkoch.wordpress.com

listINDOLOGY at list.indology.info
indology-owner at list.indology.info (messages to the list's managing
list options or unsubscribe)

And for Emacs the following still works:
UTF-8 input framework for GNU Emacs: utf-8-input.elhttps://indica-et-buddhica.org/repositorium/software/emacs-utf8-input-framework

Best, Richard

--
Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica Littledene  Bay Road  Oxford  NZ T: +6433121699  M: +64210640216 r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org