[INDOLOGY] Colour symbolism in pre-modern Indic sources; concise overview of the senses

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:52:06 UTC 2019

Five senses - five bhutas relationship almost in all S'aastras.

Bhoota tanmaatras , indriya tanmaatras.

Sookshma S'areera being aggregate of sookshmendriyas

Sthoolendriya - Sookshmendriyas distinction for that matter.

Power of indriyas as in Gita

Separation of self and indriyas in Vedanta

Again, the list of issues is huge.